Language classes covering Peterborough, Cambridge and Stamford, Café Lingo approached us to help them design their logo and advertising campaigns. Providing conversational language classes for people of all ages in an friendly and fun manner so the brand had to reflect the ‘open to all’ feel hence the use of different sized characters suggesting the varied ages.
After developing the logo design and brand we worked on a range of posters, advertisements, banners and social media designs.
- Logo Design
- Social Media graphics
- Posted by AnneMarie Gilbert
- Posted in
- Feb, 14, 2015
- Comments Off on Café Lingo
- Why you need to stop diluting your brand image
- Auto responders: What they are and why you should use them
- LinkedIn etiquette: 14 dos and don’ts to successfully grow your network
- 10 secrets of a successful marketing brochure
- A beginner’s guide to geo-location marketing
- What you need to know about cloud computing
- Why your money is in your mailing list