Want to boost customer engagement?
Building a presence on social media can help you create a two-way conversation with your customers to gain valuable insights into their wants and needs. More and more people are turning to social media to resolve customer service issues and engage with businesses. Social media can also help you boost your visibility and reputation, and drive targeted traffic to your website, which is great for search engine optimisation.
Of course, without a plan social media can be a massive time hoover, sucking hours of your day with little to show for it. You may decide that the best course of action is to outsource your business’s social media activities to free up your time to concentrate on other areas of your business.
For your business to be successful on social media, you need to be strategic. What do you want your presence to achieve? Who do you want to connect with and why? What do your customers want to read on your pages?
The right level of social media support for your business
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to social media. Different platforms work for different businesses, depending on where their customers hang out online. For that reason, we’ve put together a number of different packages as a starting point, but we also offer flexible social media management options so that you can pick and choose the right level of support for your business.
We can help you to:
- Brand your social media pages
- Write posts for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Schedule posts
- Monitor engagement
- Create branded memes and images for your social media pages
When you sign up to one of our social media packages, we will give you access to a dedicated social dashboard where you can see at a glance how your social media pages are performing. Enjoy a filterable view of your traffic, audience locations, your best content, best hashtags, and the best times to post on each platform.
We will also add your posts to your social dashboard before they go live so that you can review and feedback on them.
Develop your strategy with a social media audit
If you need us to carry out a social media audit, we can put together a month’s snapshot of how your social media pages are performing in comparison to your competitors’ pages. A social media audit can be an excellent way to take stock of your social media strategy and where your focus needs to be moving forwards.
With all of our social media packages, we still consult with you closely as we believe you should still ultimately hold the reigns when it comes to your business’s presence on social media. Building a following takes a long time and we very much respect that.
Insert social media packages>
Need help using social media to its full potential? [otw_shortcode_button href=”https://live.vcita.com/site/psjaux1ml5o4ymi1/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”radius” color_class=”otw-green”]Get in touch[/otw_shortcode_button]
Want fresh content that your customers and Google will love?
If you’re looking for ways to boost your customer engagement, build your reputation and drive traffic to your website on a regular basis, then blog writing will help you achieve all of these things and more.
Featuring a regular blog on your website has a number of significant benefits:
- It adds value for your customers – When you write a blog article, you have the opportunity to talk about one topic in much more depth than elsewhere on your website. By pinpointing who your clients are and what you know that would be of value to them, you can create a blog that people will seek out and read.
- You can build your reputation as an expert – By writing a blog, you can showcase your knowledge and build your reputation as an expert in your field. This will encourage people to link to your articles from other websites and may lead to new professional opportunities.
- Google loves fresh content – By posting new articles once a week, fortnight, or even once a month, it sends a message to the search engines that your site is being updated regularly, so the information on it is likely to be current. Google wants to send visitors to up-to-date, relevant websites.
- You can drive more traffic to your website – Blog writing can be a great addition to your organic search engine optimisation strategy. You can target a different focus keyword or phrase with each blog, share your blogs on social media, and be found in the search engines for new articles.
- Blogs keep people on your website for longer – There’s no right or wrong length for a blog. Many experts recommend it should have more than 300 words to help Google understand what it’s looking at and longer blogs tend to be more successful because you can cover a topic in greater depth. We always advise clients that a blog should be as long as you need it to be to say what you have to say. Whatever the length of your blog, the chances are that people who enter your website to read a blog article will stay on your site for longer and visit other pages. This is a great way for getting your message out and it sends positive signals to Google about your content.
These are just a few of the benefits of blog writing. Of course, we understand that finding the time to blog can be a challenge, as well as coming up with new and engaging topics week in and week out. You may feel that writing doesn’t come naturally or that your attention is better placed elsewhere in your business.
This doesn’t have to rule out featuring a blog on your website.
By coming to Grafixbiz, we can create regular blogs on your behalf, written as though they come from you and carefully targeted to your customers. We take the time to learn about your industry and where your business is positioned within it and can create high quality, unique blogs that will set you apart from your competitors.
Want a blog that’s written specifically for your business? [otw_shortcode_button href=”https://live.vcita.com/site/psjaux1ml5o4ymi1/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”radius” color_class=”otw-green”]Get in touch[/otw_shortcode_button]